Premium template - client text
The Ainley Group is an employee-owned consulting, planning and engineering firm offering multi-disciplinary planning and engineering services to a wide range of clients throughout Ontario, in both the public and private sectors.
Their clients include federal and provincial government agencies, regional and local municipalities, conservation authorities, public utility commissions, major corporations and private developers.
Since inception more than 60 years ago, however, the firm has built a reputation for servicing municipal and provincial clients almost exclusively, maintaining the best interests of their clients to deliver cost-effective, sustainable solutions and technical expertise in virtually all municipal engineering disciplines, including transportation, environmental and structural.
Established in 1961, the firm employs approximately 150 staff across its six office locations, including their headquarters in Collingwood, Ontario, and branch offices in Barrie, Brampton, Belleville, Ottawa and Kingston.
Their staff of licensed professional engineers, professional planners, project management professionals, and certified engineering technologists and technicians deliver projects throughout all stages of the project lifecycle, from conception through design, and from contract tendering through warranty and operational assistance. Typical projects completed by the firm for local clients include the following:
- Municipal Class Environmental Assessments and public consultation
- New road construction, road reconstruction, and urbanization
- Sidewalk, pathway, and trail design
- Water distribution and wastewater collection systems
- Water resources (stormwater management) modelling and design
- Traffic analysis, intersection improvements, and signalization
- Structural design and review
- Geotechnical investigations, analysis and engineering
- Environmental studies, including terrestrial, aquatic and vegetation
- Tender document preparation and tendering assistance
- Contract administration and construction inspection