Your new company
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. They provide process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety & environmental impact. Endress+Hauser customers come from various industries, including chemical, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, mining, minerals & metals, oil & gas and water & wastewater.
Your new role
Located in Montreal, QC the Outside Technical Sales Representative is responsible for profitable sales growth and promote the integrated offering of products, solutions and services to all customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
Your duties and responsibilities would consist of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Selling the full range products, engineered solutions and services in a competent and professional manner
- Systematic and conscientious customer service with assigned customer account package
- Proactively managing customer demonstrations and presentations
- Sharing of project and market intelligence with other function associates
- Proactive account planning in CRM tool Salesforce
- Call reports for customer interactions logged in Salesforce along with future customer task scheduling in Salesforce
- Quarterly review of strategic plan and activities with regional sales manager
- Mutual establishment of annual Key Performance Indicators (KPI) with Regional Sales Manager
- Advising the customer on the proper application of company products and services
What you'll get in return
- Post-secondary technical education preferably in instrumentation, process control, automation, electronics or engineering
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of Technical Sales experience (products/services) or equivalent
- Bilingual in French and English is essential
- Excellent communication skills to work well with diverse individuals, groups and with internal & external customers
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
Comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, choice of fleet vehicle or car allowance, flexible hours, paid vacation, paid sick days, unique family culture and an employer paid health plan with family coverage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.