Macadamian – Technical Architect
We are future-focused, constantly imagining the possibilities of digital and connected health to improve quality of life, reduce hospitalizations, cut healthcare costs and—quite simply—help people avoid illness in the first place. From inspiration to activation and beyond, our goal is to create solutions that are simple and meaningful, prioritizing the experience of the patient and the business needs of our clients.
We are curious by nature and constantly strive to improve. While we’re confident in our talent and obsessed with our work, we check our egos at the door. Our intention is to create the best possible solution—period.
Reporting to the Engineering Delivery Manager, the Technical Architect position is a pivotal role in the delivery of high quality services to our customers. The Technical Architect works under general direction and is responsible for combining advanced technical skills with tactical leadership skills to contribute to the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of all work completed under their guidance..
- Provide technical expertise, applying knowledge of hardware and software to create a project structure for the development
- Develop novel and creative solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Make decisions and recommendations taking into consideration an appropriate balance of business goals and technical goals
- Provide advice, guidance, leadership and development opportunities to assigned staff
- Competitive Salary
- Health Coverage for you and your family
- Mac Days available for those months without a Statutory Holidays
- Generous vacation program, where the benefits increase along with your tenure with us!
- And more……
- You have the ability to Engage with new clients to translate their business challenges and product concepts into solution architectures
- You are proficient in .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Experienced with Public cloud providers like Azure or AWS
- Good knowledge developing with CSS, SASS, HTML, JSON and XML
- Exposure to working with Large Data in complex systems
- Healthcare experience is beneficial
Eager to learn more? Send your application to our recruitment team and let’s get connected