We are future-focused, constantly imagining the possibilities of digital and connected health to improve quality of life, reduce hospitalizations, cut healthcare costs and—quite simply—help people avoid illness in the first place. From inspiration to activation and beyond, our goal is to create solutions that are simple and meaningful, prioritizing the experience of the patient and the business needs of our clients.
We are curious by nature and constantly strive to improve. While we’re confident in our talent and obsessed with our work, we check our egos at the door. Our intention is to create the best possible solution—period.
Reporting to the Engineering Delivery Manager, the Senior Software Tester position is a pivotal role in the delivery of high quality services to our customers. The Senior Software Tester works under general direction and is responsible for combining mature technical skills with tactical leadership skills to contribute to the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of all work completed under their guidance.
- Evaluate and understand the quality of the system under test
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by focusing on testing practices, technical deliverables, and CX
- Ensure a thorough understanding of business, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Have the flexibility to work as a leader, influencer, or individual contributor
- Implement test plan, and leverage test results to help improve the existing plan
- Conduct test reporting and release processes in order to monitor the health of the system under test
- Closely collaborate with the testing and development teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Be comfortable with uncertain, incomplete, or ambiguous information
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Competitive Salary
- Health Coverage for you and your family
- Mac Days available for those months without a Statutory Holidays
- Generous vacation program, where the benefits increase along with your tenure with us!
- And more......
What you need to do now
- 6 years’ experience testing with at least 1 of the following technologies:
- Robot Framework
- API Testing tools
- Comprehensive understanding and hands on experience with database testing and scripting
- Experience in testing cloud solutions developed in Azure or AWS
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and deployment processes for SaaS and PaaS based solutions
- Familiarity with continuous integration, deployment and release management tools
- Ability to ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security and performance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of cloud and server side application development and architecture
- Knowledgeable in testing and prioritization techniques
- Skilled in manual & automation testing
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.