We are future-focused, constantly imagining the possibilities of digital and connected health to improve quality of life, reduce hospitalizations, cut healthcare costs and—quite simply—help people avoid illness in the first place. From inspiration to activation and beyond, our goal is to create solutions that are simple and meaningful, prioritizing the experience of the patient and the business needs of our clients.
We are curious by nature and constantly strive to improve. While we’re confident in our talent and obsessed with our work, we check our egos at the door. Our intention is to create the best possible solution—period.
Reporting to the Engineering Delivery Manager, the Senior Software Developer position is an important role in the delivery of high quality technical projects to our customers. The Senior Software Developer works under general direction and is responsible for combining mature technical knowledge and skills with coaching skills to contribute to the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of all work completed under their guidance.
- Apply knowledge of programming techniques to plan, develop, test, and document software applications
- Create, maintain, and implement the source code
- Design and develop prototypes
- Specify program unit structure and conduct verification on own designs
- Be comfortable with uncertain, incomplete, or ambiguous information
- Analyse complex business needs presented by clients and contribute to the solution of complex technical problems with senior level skill
- Develop novel and creative solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Make decisions and recommendations taking into consideration an appropriate balance of business goals and technical goals
- Competitive Salary
- Health Coverage for you and your family
- Mac Days available for those months without a Statutory Holidays
- Generous vacation program, where the benefits increase along with your tenure with us!
- And more……
What you need to do now
- 6+ years’ experience developing in at least 1 of the following technologies:
- .Net Framework/.NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API/ASP.NET Core
- Cloud infrastructure - Azure, AWS
- Good knowledge developing with CSS, SASS, HTML, JSON and XML
- Experience with data modelling and database design
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Clear understanding of cloud and server-side application development
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and deployment processes for SaaS and PaaS based solutions
- Familiarity with continuous integration, deployment, and release management tools
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability and extensibility
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.