We are future-focused, constantly imagining the possibilities of digital and connected health to improve quality of life, reduce hospitalizations, cut healthcare costs and—quite simply—help people avoid illness in the first place. From inspiration to activation and beyond, our goal is to create solutions that are simple and meaningful, prioritizing the experience of the patient and the business needs of our clients.
We are curious by nature and constantly strive to improve. While we’re confident in our talent and obsessed with our work, we check our egos at the door. Our intention is to create the best possible solution—period.
Reporting to the Engineering Delivery Manager, the DevOps Engineer role is important in the continuous delivery, deployment, auditing, analysis and running of highly available and resilient distributed systems for our customers. The DevOps Engineer works under general direction and is responsible for combining mature technical knowledge and skills with coaching skills to contribute to the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of the technical work completed by them and their colleagues.
- Design, propose and implement build, deployment, and configuration management; test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Monitor availability and performance of production systems and find ways to improve
- Handle new tenant configuration including cloud applications and hardware
- Act as a technical liaison with customer IT for new account setup, configuration and ongoing troubleshooting including occasional travel to customer sites
- Maintain and evolve tooling needed by the team, business stakeholders, and quality personnel in their operational responsibilities
- Support security compliance activities
- Competitive Salary
- Health Coverage for you and your family
- Mac Days available for those months without a Statutory Holidays
- Generous vacation program, where the benefits increase along with your tenure with us!
- And more……
- 3+ years of system administration or DevOps experience
- Experience with high availability systems on Azure or AWS cloud environment
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience developing and deploying SPAs and REST APIs web applications
- General knowledge of Git and other version control systems
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.