Macadamian – Lead Software Developer
We are future-focused, constantly imagining the possibilities of digital and connected health to improve quality of life, reduce hospitalizations, cut healthcare costs and—quite simply—help people avoid illness in the first place. From inspiration to activation and beyond, our goal is to create solutions that are simple and meaningful, prioritizing the experience of the patient and the business needs of our clients.
We are curious by nature and constantly strive to improve. While we’re confident in our talent and obsessed with our work, we check our egos at the door. Our intention is to create the best possible solution—period.
Reporting to the Engineering Delivery Manager, the Lead Software Developer position is an important role in the delivery of high quality technical projects to our customers. The Lead Software Developer works under general direction and is responsible for combining mature technical knowledge and skills with coaching skills to contribute to the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of all work completed under their guidance.
- Act as a main technical point of contact within the development team
- Provide technical project guidance to the development team
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the project team
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by focusing on development practices, technical deliverables, and CX
- Facilitate conversations and manage expectations with delivery leadership and cross-functional teams
- Leverage software architecture knowledge to effectively collaborate with the technical architect
- Ensure development plan creation, implementation, and maintenance
- Have the flexibility to work as a leader, influencer, or individual contributor
- Competitive Salary
- Health Coverage for you and your family
- Mac Days available for those months without a Statutory Holidays
- Generous vacation program, where the benefits increase along with your tenure with us!
- And more……
- Understanding of architectural artifacts, styles, and patterns
- Advanced process and time management; and planning, prioritizing and delegating skills
- Experience leading teams of developers on projects
- Experience developing with technologies such as:
- .Net Framework/.NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API/ASP.NET Core
- Cloud infrastructure - Azure, AWS
- Expertise with data modeling and database design
- Experience with cloud-based solutions design and development
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and deployment processes for SaaS and PaaS based solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of progressive software development experience out of which 3+ years are in a leadership role
Eager to learn more? Send your application to our recruitment team and let’s get connected
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.