We are future-focused, constantly imagining the possibilities of digital and connected health to improve quality of life, reduce hospitalizations, cut healthcare costs and—quite simply—help people avoid illness in the first place. From inspiration to activation and beyond, our goal is to create solutions that are simple and meaningful, prioritizing the experience of the patient and the business needs of our clients.
We are curious by nature and constantly strive to improve. While we’re confident in our talent and obsessed with our work, we check our egos at the door. Our intention is to create the best possible solution—period.
Reporting to the PMO Director, The Senior Project Manager is the primary point-person responsible for planning, executing, and delivering large corporate projects on time, within budget, and in accordance to specifications. The Senior Project Manager defines project requirements and scope, acquires project resources and supervises the efforts of project team members. Efficient delivery of project deliverables, effective quality control, clear communication of expectations to stakeholders, and upward reporting to senior management are critical tasks that must be performed throughout each projects lifecycle.
- Formulate and manage project plans;
- Facilitate project meetings, resolving conflict within the project team;
- Coordinate with PMO to effectively manage project resources and skills;
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical, highly complex and/or large projects;
- Ensure project deliverables and schedules are met;
- Ensure that project activities are conducted in accordance with best in class practices and are conducted in accordance with the corporate policy and subject to regular review & approval processes;
- Manage project delivery to ensure time, cost, customer satisfaction, and quality expectations are met or exceeded;
- Play a key role in establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships;
- Serve as a guide and advisor; training, coaching, and mentoring peers to learn and apply standard framework, agile methodology techniques, and best practices;
- Establish, implement, and follow a formal change management program;
- Produce regular reports (status, escalations, etc.) on the progress of projects to deliver updates during regular stakeholder meetings;
- Closely monitor the efforts and billing of third-party workers, such as consultants, contractors, and other specialists;
- Identify and resolve conflicts within project teams and associate work; creating contingency plans to mitigate risk.
- Conduct project post mortems to identify areas for improvement; make recommendations based on findings.
- Adhere to established methodologies for project management.
- Manage project dependencies.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Coverage for you and your family
- Mac Days available for those months without a Statutory Holidays
- Generous vacation program, where the benefits increase along with your tenure with us!
- And more……
- 10+ years of experience of project management in the software industry
- Must possess knowledge AND expertise in bespoke software development projects
- PMP and/or PMI-ACP certifications preferred.
- Ability to deliver objectives set by the management team.
- Demonstrated success in project delivery and execution of project management methods
- Demonstrated success in project delivery and execution of agile software development methodologies (Scrum) for the past 5 years
- Familiarity with project management software
Eager to learn more? Send your application to our recruitment team and let’s get connected.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.